Sunderland Forum - Original And "Family Friendly"
Join Us If You Support SAFC Or Have Wearside At Heart!

I'm worried now.

Welcome to the SAFC Forum and football lounge. You may chat about Sunderland AFC here together with any other footballing matters. Of course, the Black Cats are the main focus!
Zook
Village Idiot
Village Idiot

I'm worried now.

Post by Zook »

Hi guy's... Seems I'm starting bed wetting early this year. I think based on what's at the club now and the noises Coleman is making in regards of no money to spend I just think it's looking like another draw out conclusion. We can only spend money if players are sold... Who's gonna want any of that shite? So it's probably going to be down to loanee's who are basically not wanted or good enough to get into their current side, charming eh! Ellis short has got us in such a mess it's beyond repair now. Even if an Arab took over the fair play system everyone has to adhere to apart from the top 6 will ensure no quick progress would be possible. I fear our club might soon bee in administration... I think it's inevitable. God help us.

Gibsy
Local Councillor
Local Councillor

Re: I'm worried now.

Post by Gibsy »

Chris Coleman took on the job because of the brand name and how big the club actually is. Results are not good at the moment so there's no doubt that the giant has gone back to sleep again. Coleman would have been told exactly what is available to him and he took the job on with this in mind. Should Coleman walk then obviously something is not quite right and will be finally exposed. However, I think that we need to watch what happens in this window and then we will get to know a few more things. I am not getting worried at all. I think that Coleman's mobile will be red hot over the next few weeks and he will pull something out of the hat. Both Sunderland and Cloeman's reputation is hanging on the end of his phone. Cheer up everyone, the only way is up.

cam
Freedom of the City
Freedom of the City

Post by cam »

I am not worried, a few million quid this month will point us in the right direction :cheers:

I might have the day off today!
blockheed
Sunderland Casuals
Sunderland Casuals

Post by blockheed »

A friend of mine says we would struggle in the first season, then we would establish ourselves in the second season. In the third season he says we would be promoted. I never agreed with him then, I think I do now.

Jenky
Local MP
Local MP

Post by Jenky »

Never fear, Coleman is here.
Sorry folks I just had to.
Stay loyal and trust in Chris :cheers:

Zook
Village Idiot
Village Idiot

Post by Zook »

I wish I had as much confidence as you lot.... We're bottom now. It gets better.

Jenky
Local MP
Local MP

Post by Jenky »

Zook wrote: 03 Jan 2018, 11:43 I wish I had as much confidence as you lot.... We're bottom now. It gets better.
I think its all about the January window.

Tinker
Candidate
Candidate

Post by Tinker »

Jenky wrote: 03 Jan 2018, 11:54
Zook wrote: 03 Jan 2018, 11:43 I wish I had as much confidence as you lot.... We're bottom now. It gets better.
I think its all about the January window.
^ This

Spider
Sunderland Casuals
Sunderland Casuals

Post by Spider »

Zook wrote: 03 Jan 2018, 11:43 It gets better.
The only way is up ;)

cam
Freedom of the City
Freedom of the City

Post by cam »

Been here before and in the old division three :oops:

I might have the day off today!